Does your company hold personal data? Come and join us on Thursday 10 March to learn how the new EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) will impact your organisation. Financial penalties could be up to €20m or 4% of turnover, whichever is greater. Join us at our HQ near Bank tube station, grab a cocktail and get all the information you need to start planning for this significant regulatory change.
Don’t get caught out. GDPR is a huge change in previously inconsistent EU laws around the collection and use of personal data. These regulations are expected to be introduced in 2018, but 2 years is not long to understand, plan and implement necessary modifications to your organisation’s processes and systems to make sure you navigate around prosecution and fines. You will not be sold to at this event.
Following on from our hugely successful event at the end of November, we are maintaining the relaxed cocktail format but also giving a suitable forum for guests to learn about GDPR.
The event will run from 6pm to 9pm at our HQ at 28 Throgmorton Street. View a map of our location.
The evening will cover the following:
- Watch our professional mixologist at work and sample some of his delicious cocktails!
- Network with your peers in other industries and companies
- Attend one of the educational break-out sessions on:
- GDPR and its impact
- The benefits of The Cloud to implementing GDPR
- How to choose the right GDPR solution
To reserve your place at this event fill in your detail using the form below.
Start the evening with a cocktail and then decide whether you would like to join one of our specific break-out groups or just socialise and network in our cocktail bar.
This event is a must if you want to understand:
- How to collect and use personal data and remain compliant in the future
- More about the new GDPR regulations and how to avoid prosecution, fines and reputation damage
- How to plan for the GDPR changes
- Whether you will need to appoint a data protection officer
Free GDPR White Paper
Upon registering, you’ll also go on our waiting list to receive our GDPR white paper. We are currently writing the white paper, but if you are on our GDPR Event list you will receive it when it is ready. Register below now!
When implemented, the EU’s new data protection regulations will impact any company that stores or uses personal data. Fines and prosecution for non-compliance will be punitive. Do you have a plan in place?